Woodstock has been voted one of the best places to live in the state of Georgia, and for good reason! Today, the City of Woodstock is the fastest growing city in Cherokee County. With the growth rate of Woodstock at 70% over the past 10 years, the city has doubled in size. With Interstate 575 and State Highway 92 running diagonally and directly through the heart of Woodstock, there are unlimited possibilities for those who live and work in Woodstock and Cherokee County.
For people who are looking to live right in the heart of downtown Woodstock, Park Place on Fowler is one of the most desirable locations available. Here are some of the top reasons to live at Park Place on Fowler.
- Be IN Downtown Woodstock – Walk to the Farmer’s Market on Saturday mornings, or walk to the Amphitheater during the summer concert series, or walk to grab a local craft beer or glass of wine on a rooftop. When downtown Woodstock is your backyard, all of this is within just a couple minutes on foot.
- No Maintenance – For anyone who would prefer not to have a yard to look after, the association takes care of the exterior and all common areas. Instead of spending your free time doing yard work, you could opt to walk or bike the Greenprints Trail system right in town, or simply shop or dine in the many downtown Woodstock establishments.
- Easy Living – Condo living at its finest can be found at Park Place on Fowler. With state-of-the-art sound barrier system in between floors, our units are unlike any others–you’ll feel like you’re in single-family home, but with less hassle.
- Privacy / great views – These condos are built on some of the past available land in downtown Woodstock, but because of their location, they still offer lots of privacy and great tree-lined views.
- Split Floor Plans – Our two-bedroom units offer split floor plans for more privacy. With a bedroom on either side, guests can stay and feel comfortable in their own space. Split floor plans (lots of people like privacy in Master)
- Elegant features – All of our condo units include quartz countertops, 11 or 12 foot ceilings, shiplap, white shaker all-wood cabinets, tiled shower ceilings, and private courtyards.
- Private Courtyards – Our courtyards have 10 foot deluxe sliding glass doors leading to them. They’re the perfect space to enjoy gorgeous spring, summer and fall mornings or evenings with a glass of whatever you enjoy best.
Park Place on Fowler allows residents to be all in Woodstock–literally! With options like walking to yoga or easy access to the trail system, to choosing from a variety of restaurants and bars, and plenty of events year-round, these condos really help residents feel connected to the Woodstock community.
For more information on our last remaining condo unit, please contact our office. We’d love to help you just live better!