Let’s be honest: sometimes we wait until the last minute to make holiday plans, but good news! No matter if you live in Woodstock, Marietta, or Atlanta – we’ve hand-picked 5 awesome places in Georgia to ring in the New Year:
1. Woodstock: ICE Martini Bar – 380 Chambers Street, Woodstock, GA 30188
NYE Dinner (4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.) NYE Party (9:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.)
$20: NYE Party ticket only, $50: NYE Dinner ticket only, $60: NYE Dinner & Party ticket
- Visit downtown Woodstock for a special New Year’s Eve dinner and party at ICE Martini Bar! Whether you choose to stay for the party or take a stroll around downtown, there’s an abundance of fun bars and places to explore.
2. Marietta: The Top Floor (above The Butcher The Baker) – 29 North Park Square #200, Marietta, GA 30060
VIP NYE Event (8:00 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.) $100: VIP ticket
- Visit the downtown, historical Marietta Square for a VIP New Year’s Eve experience at The Top Floor! This very special event overlooks the Marietta Square festivities and includes in and out access to the square for exploring or ice skating! One event ticket includes access to an open bar, heavy hors d’oeuvres, private restroom and an excellent view of the midnight ball drop.
3. Alpharetta: Topgolf Alpharetta – 10900 Westside Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30009
NYE festivities (9:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.)
$225: private general bay reservation for 6 people, 1st and 3rd floors (food and drinks not included)
$450: private VIP bay reservation for 6 people, 2nd floor (includes food buffet and drinks)
- Visit Topgolf Alpharetta for an upscale, laid-back NYE celebration with climate controlled hitting bays. Players hit golf balls containing computer microchips that track each shot’s accuracy and distance – choose from a variety of simulated golf games and enjoy unlimited golfing with your purchase of a private bay. Depending on your bay selection, a chef-inspired buffet, one bottle of Chandon Rose, unlimited soda, coffee and tea, NYE party favors and live music and entertainment will be provided.
4. Buckhead: The Blind Pig Parlour Bar – 128 East Andrews Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30305
Black Tie NYE Party (9:00 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.)
$75 in advance, $100 at the door
- If you’re looking for a more private, elegant event, visit The Blind Pig Parlour Bar near Buckhead for a black tie NYE affair. The ticket price to this intimate VIP celebration includes access to an open bar, NYE party favors, hors d’oeuvres, desserts, live band entertainment by Fukushima Tuna, and a champagne toast at midnight.
5. Atlanta: Hyatt Regency – 265 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
13th Annual Downtown Countdown (8:30 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.)
Ticket prices range from $139-$750 (depending on preferences) – For more information or to order tickets visit: www.newyears.com/atlanta/parties_hyatt-regency_265-peachtree-street-atlanta-ga
- For the biggest celebration of all, visit Atlanta’s #1 largest, all-inclusive New Year’s Eve party at the Hyatt Regency! This event includes three party areas, three DJ’s, one live band, a comedy show with four comedians, an open bar, upscale dinner buffet, late night breakfast and Atlanta’s largest balloon drop. The 2016 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl championship playoff game will also be on the big screen for all the football fans out there!
Let’s all reflect on the special occasions, accomplishments and memories that made 2016 so special and set sail for new beginnings and exciting resolutions. Wherever you decide to celebrate the New Year, cheers to a happy and prosperous 2017!