Choosing a homebuilder is an important, personal decision. If you talk to anyone who has ever gone through the homebuilding process, they’ll probably tell you to look for someone with experience, someone who is honest and easy to work with, and, depending on whether you own land already, someone who is building in a location you love.
At Rezide Properties, we believe we encompass all of those aspects and more, and we’d like to tell you a little more about who we are as a company to help make your decision easier.
5 Facts About Rezide Properties
- Our owner, Tony Perry, and our building partner, Chris LaFaive, have a combined 62 years of experience building houses! Tony has been in the homebuilding business since 1978. He founded his first homebuilding company in 1989, and built more than 1,200 of the 6,500 homes in the then newly developed Towne Lake community. Having built thousands of single family homes in the greater Atlanta area, office spaces, and even a shopping center, Tony decided in 2014 to focus his efforts on the vibrant and popular city of Woodstock. Chris first got his builders license in Michigan when he was just 19. After three years of building houses there, he went to school in Chattanooga and paid his way through various construction jobs. After a number of years building homes in Tennessee, he moved to Atlanta and began building houses with Tony in 2013!
- Rezide Properties’ most recent developments are the Village at Towne Lake, Woodstock City Homes, Woodstock 7, Park Place on Fowler, and The Grand—that’s over 200 homes—near downtown Woodstock! And right now, we’re working on our latest project, Westown—two and three bedroom townhomes just steps from downtown Woodstock! We’ve had the opportunity to build condos, townhomes, and single-family homes, all within walking distance of our favorite city.
- Our Rezide Properties team operates like a family – and part of the team actually is family! Tony Perry is our owner, and his wife, Patti Bachtel, is our real estate broker. Patti’s daughter, Jaime Ascencio, is part of our real estate team, too! It’s our goal to be welcoming and inclusive and to treat our team, as well as our homebuyers, with the same love and respect we show our own family.
- We build custom homes, too! So many people know us for our walkable and resort-style communities, but we also build custom homes! Our unique floorplans are designed in-house by Tony Perry, and he loves bringing your vision to life. If you own land and are looking to build your dream home, we want to be a part of it.
- As a company and as a homebuilder, we’re all about having fun! We build our new home communities in fun areas – downtown Woodstock’s vibrant entertainment district and Lake Arrowhead with its unparalleled outdoor recreation options are two great examples. When you choose to build a house with us, we commit to making the home building process fun! Our company motto is “Just live better,” and for us, that includes incorporating as much fun in to each day to day activity as we can.
If you’re looking to build a new home in Cherokee County, we believe we have the experience, design expertise, and passion to make your homebuilding experience nothing short of fun and exciting. We love making our homeowners dreams come true! Please give us a call at 404-448-2005 if you have any questions.